xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Invader

W.o.w. Not just an expression anymore..

How many people enjoy this game? I found it that many people become addicted and that they stop talking to people and play the game 24/7.What do you guys thing of the game?

I hear it is a great fun game. I too know a ton of people who play it but at the same time, i have been a fan of Everquest for so long, that i am hooked on Everquest 2 so i dont have time to play World Of Warcraft. I know during beta it was free which was awesome but i do not know what the cost is now but i would assume its like EQ2.

Of course its fun..I bet you guys have played Dota in Warcraft 3...DoTa allows you to control a hero and attacks your opponent heros using different skills and magic..This time in WOW, World of Warcraft, you play the hero or any other characters in First Person view... That is, playing your character in CS view... that's even more cool...

Hello guys My name as im sure you have figured out is zach. I must say in into rts games but w.o.w sure has been looking appealing lately. However i was wondering does any one know how much it costs? dostn everquest cost like 30 a month!! maybe im wrong but i heard that some where i would like to know how much it cost for w.o.w after the first month before i go shell out 50 on the game alone

WOW has cool graphics and even if its not like l2 in terms of graphic typesome gamers do prefer it~and teh features are awesome, most of the things that gamers look for in a mmorpg are there`~id like to try it out once its released here and hopefully it wont cost that much~