xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Pipirupi

Dota Anyone?

If you played Wc3 you might know what that is. DOTA = defense of the ancients. It is one of the most if not the most popular custom map on wc3 right now. Just wondering if anyone plays that here. I'm usually playing it on uswest. my IGN is SweetMisery. Anyone want to play you can send me a whisper. We can usually play 5v5 private games if you want to play us. We need all the practice we can get.

ME !I'm currently playing DoTa 6.10...I'm a noob too.. and I'm training fast...I don't play in servers, rather I play on LAN...I use Emulated Lan program to connect computers across the internet to play a "LAN" game...

well we're not technically noobs.. its just we can never get any real practice. We play among ourselves with 5v5 but then some us are really really really weak. So weak they fed me a scepter and refresher orb at lv 12=.=. But when we play other clans we'd get our butts kicked. and pub is just so easy we can play while sleeping. so we really like to meet other dota players to play with.

DOTA is straight gangster i played it at my friends house, and then i kind of used him for another month. because i wanted to play the game so bad. It was fricken sweet.. omg i love it lol..

I would have to agree its very addicting. Though right now, I am beginning to not like it anymore. There are so many little glitches that totally make the game not fun anymore. Also, there are little cheap things like you can kill a teammate if they are at low hp to deny the opposing team a kill.I will probably continue to play it some, but if they don't fix these things soon.... I am probably going to stop playing it.Oh, and for your information Inspiron, version 6.10 is a fake. There are no new changes. Someone just modded the older version and changed it to make it look like a new one.

when i played it i noticed the killing of team members to get keep a point from other team but nothing else, has it gotten worse since i stopped playing? if so then i might not start it up again because i got addicted to it and if i can play a good fair game then i dont want to play one at all ...

ive been able to see dota, and it look really fun, but i havent been able to make it run here at our own pc and there arent that much pc cafes with dota installed on them T_T

YES!!!!!!!!!

DOTA IS THE GAME MAN!!

glad to find ppl who play dotA here...
check out this great webbie... list of items, heros, and spells for the game...

http://dotaportal.com/

jus been hooked onto the game recently...
been playin it in LAN shops... aka cyber cafes....

favourite hero: rogueknight!
god's strength is good!

Well, sometimes after bored with CS LAN war with my friend, usually I with couple of friends playing light game, and one of it is DOTA. Well, the game generally is good, but RPG just not my type :)

What's the website for it? Or, where can you download it/play it online/buy it? it sounds really fun, but i don't know where to get it.

177739[/snapback]

Hey dude, DotA is a custom game/map for Warcraft III: Frozen Throne created by a bunch of people who likes hero killing. :) It's free, you just got to pay for Warcraft III and the Frozen Throne expansion to play it. Not forgetting your internet, it requires internet to play multiplayer, it is useless playing alone.

Check these out

http://dotaportal.com/

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/