xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bcdragon

burn out 3 ...

ok 1st thing i have to say is it true you can't get burn out 3 for game cube??? ,my friend says that i don't believe hima nd to lazy to look lol and any way i love 1 and 2 so i would thing this game would be better so i hope to be geting it as soon as i get money lol any way coould you tell what you think about teh game and all.

i havent played it but my cousin owns it and he says its much better then some games but it gets boring pretty fast so i just didnt bother even trying it.. next time ill try it.. sounds good..

i definetely recommend u to get it. if u liked burnout 2 (or 1) then u'll definetely like this one. the only reason i stopped playing it is because i had too much work to do. the only problem with the game is the lack of variety of music <_<

I have seen the reiview on Tech Tv and it looked really good with great wrecks and everything. And by the way, have you guys seen the new ps2 they have. Its like smaller then my remote control.

Heck yeah, Burnout 3 is awsome. I too, wished they would of made it on the Gamecube. The Gamecube remote feels better in my hands, plus the PS2's graphics aren't on par with the Gamecube. Seriously, I would recomend getting a PS2 or Xbox for Burnout 3, because its just that good.

i think that burnout 3 is an absolutly amazing game they have improved it so much since burnout 2 i had burnout 1 on the game cube i didn't feel right the controls where realy weird and uncomftable also the new crash mode is great whats your hights score mine two million

Okay Burnout 3 is 3 times better than Burnout 1. It's super fast and super slick and you'll see some of the best Car crashes ever. Personally I like RoadRage the best because your just crusing and taking down unlimited amounts of cars untill your car becomes un-drivable. Insanley amusing.

Burnout 3 Takedown is one of the best racing games ever made. It was my favorite besides Grand Turismo 3 A-Spec. I like the takedowns where you knock other cars off the road and watch them fly away and blow up. I also like steering my car into other after i have been hit. The crash mode is also a very interesting and cool feature.

The Burnout franchise has always been one that looks at what the fans want and tailors a game to those specifications. Burnout 3 does not disappoint. One of the more fan-friendly games out on the market, Burnout 3 makes use of carnage to draft one of the coolest games out there. The holy crash mode is back and better then ever. All it takes is a driver, a car and traffic to make on one of the most innovative modes in games, and one of the finest. A great addition to a great series, the race mode is also just as fun as the crash mode. Starts of easy enough and gradually gets harder. Perfect for many reasons; pick it up if you have not already.

;):rolleyes:
Notice from rvalkass:

Anything you copy needs to be in QUOTE tags.
Copied from /search?q=cache:xn9oT%3Bcd%3D1&gl=uk&gbv=1&sei=877tV6KtGcjaU9yjlPAN
Readme and rules

Burnout 3 is a brilliant game. Everything in the game is amazing. This game and ideal for all who like to feel the thrill of driving a car at high speed. The graphics of the game are very good and very realistic. The sound also is the height of graphs showing greater detail. The also a lot of different cars that makes this game exciting is the beginning to the end. If you liked the old versions of burnout, it will certainly love this.Remember that nothing of that and made the game must be done in real life, at least not to do when you have around a patrol of police :rolleyes: xD