xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
paypal.login

Gmail 2 gigs???

I believe that's what they're going to do. And i think there are under 50 refferals before they stop (last i've heard). 2gigs and counting is a lot of memory to be giving it away just for anyone to use. Plus it's all beta testing.

WHAT YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT???my life is gmail!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO IF THEY SHUT DOWN!!what are your soruces?? where you hearing that from?? joseparty on deck join teh barcadi crew,jerryjamne yeyeey

i think what they're saying is no more people will be able to sign up.or at least i hope so, because i live for gmail too. hotmail and yahoo are way too slow when it comes to sending projects or pictures over email. Gaaahh.

YO!!!!paypal jose, what are you talking baout man????they shut down gmail? they what gamil??please tell us i am gonna craper my pants and underware. i liv in gmail in cardbvoardbox. i need it!! very very very improtan to me.hot mail to slow to manyads. yahoo just stupid looking gamil teh best teh most.OH YEAH. i am yahoo i follow gmail but only addd 1gb whappydo gmail has 3gb! ocming b888 !!!!thanks,baracadi by night,jerryjamn

i think what they're saying is no more people will be able to sign up.

That's what i meant in my post, but google itself only allows a certain amount of people, that a user with a gmail account, to invite their friends or whoever to join the gmail community. Once you run out it is hard to gain extra invites.

They better not cut off Gmail. If they do I'll have to use Yahoo and thats not good because I don't have all the storage and there is are alot more ads. Even if they give out no more invites at least I'll still have it (I hope). If Gmail is ever open to the public they should allow the people who were invited to Gmail to keep their storage.

oops ... all my life is also in gmail ...1 all the songs of my band are backedup in a gmail account and2 a lot of proyects of school are also in another gmail account ... but3 my music proyect contacts are in gmail!!!i hope it doesnt dissapear ...and im with you ... each time that i invite someone to gmail my number of invitations automatically refresh to 50 again ... what the hell are they going yo do!

Eek! I hope Google never shuts down their Gmail service. >_< I keep A LOT of my important files in there. But then again, it must be pretty hard to keep it up if you're giving out ~2GB worth of space for email storage, especially since most people have managed to get their hands on an invite by now.And same here. I still have 50 Gmail invites even though I've definitely already invited 5+ people. Weird...

Eek! I hope Google never shuts down their Gmail service.

161613[/snapback]

Many people are afraid that when Gmail comes out of beta, all the beta testers will lose their accounts. I doubt this will happen because just about everybody has a Gmail account, and a bunch of people are actually using Gmail as their primary email provider.