xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
orionforum

New Technology In Turkey! iSTANBUL

it sholdn't be to long to hack and change it to suiot those foxs called ali babas :rolleyes:

lol, the funny thing is, I'm actually working (interning to be exact, nearly done) in a company in Turkey selling, maintaining these security cameras! :rolleyes:And as for the reason for these cameras to be installed, there is so much street crime in İstanbul that they resorted to watching the streets with cameras. For people considering visiting Istanbul I would suggest not going around with bags, purses or the like. Prefer using pockets, getting vests with pockets or backpacks.

well then they would just stab or shoot you to get it either way funny how things work out like that

MOBİS, new city security system noe activate in İstanbul. Now watchig, 5200 camera is istanbul, then MOBİS watching center.

154409[/snapback]

Cameras in the street do nothing when crime is about to happen, if they saw crimes happening along the way what should they do? It should be a camera with policeman that works together, I think the policeman can do more than the camera can do.

It helps somehow but still not safe for the passer by. Maybe there is a more security aside from camera because camera alone is not the answer.

Well actually, the police know the streets so well in İstanbul that when they catch someone on the camera the police can get to him pretty quickly.