xisto Community
quiksilver

The Offspring Greatest Hits their newest album...

Two days ago The Offspring released their first Greatest Hits cd. I purchased it yesterday and enjoy listening to all of their older songs on it and their new one "Can't Repeat"I recommend you all get this (if you like The Offspring of course). :rolleyes:

Ahh, the Offspring. You've gotta love them if you like any music. Some, if not most of their music is purely... great. So fun to listen to, especially when you are bored. I recently got two of their older CD's and they are like my FAVORITE now. Thanks for the heads-up, I'll have to look into getting the Greatest Hits now..Thanks quiksilver!!

I just to listen Offspring but now I got really bored with them! They've got a great style but their music sometimes makes you to shut down your radio! Anyway, I like Why Don't You Get A Job? best!p.s. Sorry for my bad english :rolleyes:

Your Welcome.Oh and yeah one of there songs Pretty Fly (for a white guy)has these lyricsNow he's getting a tattoo yeah, he's getting ink doneHe asks for a 13, but they drew a 31This is one of there most popular songs. Wierd Al did a parody of it Pretty fly for a rabbi. :rolleyes:

Two days ago The Offspring released their first Greatest Hits cd. I purchased it yesterday and enjoy listening to all of their older songs on it and their new one "Can't Repeat"

I recommend you all get this (if you like The Offspring of course). :D

154359[/snapback]

tnx man :)