xisto Community
htmlmaster

Credits Suggestion This will help forum profits

I suggest that you make it possible for people to buy credits. The credits should be cheaper than actual paid hosting. I think this is a good idea becuase users can post their way to getting 10 credits, but to keep their hosting they can buy, say, 100 credits. Then 100 days later they can buy another 100. I think this will really lead to the success of this forum.Hope I helped.

Thank you for your suggestion, htmlmaster.As you know under the green hosting credits counter, the same dialogue box, you will find the link "Know more..." Once you click that link you will be led to OpaQue's post regarding the full explanation of hosting credits. Towards the bottom, FAQ section, the third question explains that you should contact the administer (OpaQue) to purchase hosting credits, should the member wishes to do so.Great suggestion and it is already implemented. :rolleyes:

Thank you for your suggestion, htmlmaster.

As you know under the green hosting credits counter, the same dialogue box, you will find the link "Know more..." Once you click that link you will be led to OpaQue's post regarding the full explanation of hosting credits. Towards the bottom, FAQ section, the third question explains that you should contact the administer (OpaQue) to purchase hosting credits, should the member wishes to do so.

Great suggestion and it is already implemented. :rolleyes:

154284[/snapback]

Oops, sorry I didn't notice that. Maybe make it more... visible so something like this doesn't happen agian?