xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jerrylili

Help With Phpbb And Phpchat Hel with phpBB and Chat please

Hallo,just uploaded my site with help from some of u and now i have added the phpBB and phpchat into my account and linked it to my webpages. Now i have question on phpBB and php Chat HOW do u create link in BB and Chat to link BACK to my website page(home page) i worked with the admin settings in BB but didn't find any options to alter to add link. AND same goes with chat, i didn't even find a link to access admin control in php CHAT, and how do u add link to point back to my website. Also in phpBB how do u change the right hand top image, its defualy in phpBB images, i want to chnage that, hwo do u do it?thanks for all ur help,jerry jman

Get me a link to your board...About the banner I think is Admin cp => General => Banners, then follow the instruction...

Nice site, good layout, but I'm too busy to sign up at another foruma nd get active... sorry about that, but you site is really nice, your phpbb need style and maybe more modifictions...