xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jerrylili

=sie= =SIE= Clan breaking up

hi guys,if u play Wolfenstein Enemy territoyr, or ET, WOLFET u probabaly heard of clans, and mabye =SIE=. =SIE= is a internation clan but mostly of european players. At its height in consited of 50+ clan mates. Untill reasonly the clan was devided into a play teh game for fun section or teh play war with other clan section. The clan was creatd awhikle ago as some friends wanted to enjoy the game but not play war. but as ppl started to join more and mroe wanted to play war. The war team was extablished and they broke off into teh =God= clan. so =SIE= left playing no war. untill resoing teh foounder announced that it was time to move on and pl are losing intrest in teh game. so diabnd teh clan offically. I was B.J. =SIE=.please have a look at teh site before it goes down.. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
is my messsage to u guys :rolleyes: tahnkyou,jerry

I'm sorry for going completely off-topic, but jerry, please keep a much closer eye on your grammar and spelling, irritations persist and from my believes, a person with good grammar and spelling eventually gets the answers he want, I, for one, get tired by your use of "the" or as you pronounce it..."teh".

Keep the "1337" language in games, and not in a forum full of questions, queries, tutorials and lots more where hardly readable posts are a pain the *bottom*.

make better use of "preview post", so that you can correct your mistakes and errors

Once again, sorry for going off-topic

hi man,srry about the 'teh' if i type fast my fingers automatically does that... Its definnlaty a bad habit that i caught on i think 2 summers ago, from fast AOL AIM typing. its good in word that auto correct recorrect this in an instiant. English is not my 1st lingo. i have troubles spelling. please forgive+advise.thanks,jerryu vist =SIE= yet?have a look :rolleyes:

I did, looks pretty well-designed for a fansite, ive never considered joining an ET clan, but this looks like a pretty decent guild.