xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Inspiron

Mirc Problem

Hey dudes...have you guys used mIRC before ?Now I've a problem on mIRC regarding to resume a file send...When I try to resume a sending file, I got a status message which says ... "DCC Resume from <nick> rejected (invalid parameters)"Anyone knows what is going on ?

Don't know that it is :P

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
One liner that does not contribute to the thread is spamming. This is the only verbal warning you will receive. Next time will result in adjustment in warning level.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

if it's a small file I suggest you ask the person who shall receive the file to overwrite the existing file, thereby starting the transfer from scratch.If you can resume DCC sends to other users it might be something with the other person's settings ... just ask someone else [especially someone who knows that DCC resume usually works for him/her] to help you figuring out the problem and send him a file, interrupt the send and try to resume...