xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bureX

Which Os, Extension Or Nigerian Spammer Are You? Really wacky quiz

I have tried those before, its ineresting to see what people end up with, and always good for a laugh!By the way, my results are:OS - Debian LinuxFile Extension - .CNigerian Spammer - Musa IbrahimGo on, do it just for a laugh!

My results are:OS - Debian LinuxFile Extension - .CNigerian Spammer - Peterson Bolinga: Brief Profile: It also says YOu are representing the board of contract committee of the Zambian Ministry of Mining Commission, You have $30, 500,000 to share. You seek my assistance.I hate I clicked and visited the url you've provided here. It wasted my time much. Specially those useless quiz I don't like them but since I had opened up i didn't want to let go. For example, questions like : Favotire African Nation? And in the option, the following countries which are not part of African continent are listed. They are Myanmar (sanwiched between India and Thailand - China), Peru in South America, Lebanon which is in between Israel and Turkey and France, we all know where France is. I hope not to repeat such time wasting spammers' questions.

windows XP.exepeterson bolinga *wtf is that*meh talk about wasting space on the internet

Hmmm, these quizzes are really strange.Debian LinuxPeople have difficulty getting to know you. Once you finally open your shell they're apt to love you..gifSometimes you are animated, but usually you just sit there and look pretty. (how true! :unsure:)Larry Koffi (who?)You are director in charge auditing and collecting Union Togolaise De Banque Lome, Togo West Africa. You come accros $44.5 million of a dead person in your bank. You will give me 25% to be his NEXT OF KIN. You like red jelly beans (no I don't).

Well, I don't usually shave, but here goes :DThis is my os: You are HP-UX. You're still strong despite the passage of time. Though few understand you, those who do love you deeply and appreciate you.My extension:You are .gif Sometimes you are animated, but usually you just sit there and look pretty.And I am this nigerian spammer:You are alice kobe. You are the wife of late Brigadier - Gen. Maxwell Kobe former ECOMOG ARMY COMMANDER in Sierra Leone. You have suffered hardship and maltreatment in the hands of your husbands family. You have $25.5 million to share.Funny but not too much :unsure: great way to kill few minutes though :D