xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Da Real King

What They Gonna Do?..(lyrics) Made by Da real King as JeRsEy_PaPi

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Although this is for expressing your creative talents, please remember that we have minors who are viewing this forum as well. Try to cut down the bleepers and tone down the slangs and language. Edited additional words. If you read TOS this would qualify severe warning. English posting contents only! This is your only verbal two.

[Junior] N***a don't know crap..

[Nelson] They wanna *BLEEP* with us..then we *BLEEP* back..

[Junior] We don't let n***as push us like that..

[Nelson] *BLEEP* this *BLEEP*..

[Junior] What They gonna do....?..

[Nelson] estos gatos no saben nada//// quieren jugan con nosotros//// y ni saben quienes somos/// todos ustedes son unos h***s///// que nos van hacer///

[Nelson] estos gatos no saben nada//// quieren jugan con nosotros//// y ni saben quienes somos/// todos ustedes son unos h***s///// que nos van hacer///

[Junior]-Verse:

What They Ganna Doooooooooo. N***a you see me on the street trowing that Fresh-rap, don't bug my *bottom* when i am ripping his *bottom* like 24 age mobsta.

I am that n***a from the undergroun you know you like it the way i bring my rhyme.You suck your rhyme because i bring the dime and make your raps mine,you don't rhyme.

Yall should know this that me and my n***a that makes your rap look like a crime but once me and Nelson right here will R.I.P. your rhyme like a sraight monsta, that can't come out of the cage.

Usted no no puede hacer nada hasta muere mather*BLEEP*ers, lo que usted piensa cuando usted mira su ser usted, usted se parece a mierda. As? que hace no bicho m? ni frenar? su asno de mocoso arriba no es que Agarre correcto? lo que ellos gonna hace? Usted obtuvo les dice holla N.

[Nelson]-Verse:

yo pa todos lo gatos que nosaben rapear/// vean aqui a jersey papi and the unique1 lo que les van a mostrear/// tu no sabes con quien

juegas por que el que juega con fuego se quema//// esto ta pesado/// pero ustedes tiran lyricas que estan pasadas///// el unqui 1 le tira

esto a todos mi enemigos///// asi nisiquiera trates de jugar conmigo/////

estab lyricas estan bien heavy////

que son muy furtes como un hemi/////

[Junior]-Verse:

Hey yo, hey yo we don't love them hoes. ohooo noe/no loving h*es/We just play that Fresh-101 game all around them foes hahaha

Hey yo this is Fresh-101 coming at your stereo *BLEEP*hhhhhh//don't *BLEEP* with us//i'll brake yall Bones//then you'll meet your self in the hospital//With them broken Bones.

Muther*BLEEP*ers you see me and my n***a Nelson..//Braking through the west side, East Side...//*BLEEP* da sides we got our own site we don't play no more games//Times up//Let's show them n***a how we suppose to be..iight....

N***a say something to me i'll shoot//*BLEEP* this *BLEEP* you see any n***a they don't wanna bang we with me..//they ain't got no beef for me//*BLEEP* you and your crew//Yall can't do *BLEEP*//Cuz Jr is the Jigga from the underground bi***.....

Yall see me at your crib *BLEEP*ing yall girls//cuz they sucked my *BLEEP*//guess why?//i heard yall aint got no balls//is that true ooo leave that//i don't wanna know that//cuz you is a *BLEEP*ing *bottom* whole n***a//ima bring my n***as to take your crib ova//*BLEEP* them girls all day and all night *BLEEP* yall ain't gonna doshi.....muther*BLEEP*ers....

Like we said...//We don't love them h*es....//*BLEEP* yall n yall h*es//*BLEEP*..//We out hurr/muther*BLEEP*ers..//we ain't got time to waste on yall boogie *bottom* *BLEEP*es..//

[Junior speacking]: *BLEEP* this i am done with yall *BLEEP*y asses hahaha.....

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
I should not have to sit here and edit each and every words because you decided not to practice discretion. Next time I will suspend you indefinitely from posting. Excessive slangs and foul language are against TOS! Your last verbal warning.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)