xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
theconman

Right Now. At This Moment...

Okay, and the concept of this thread is?It wouldn't be very wise to open up a topic and discuss irrelevent stuff. I'm not sure if this is allowed on the forums or not.

Okay, and the concept of this thread is?

It wouldn't be very wise to open up a topic and discuss irrelevent stuff. I'm not sure if this is allowed on the forums or not.

153051[/snapback]

Oh my bad... I didn't know.

Sorry if this is a problem.

I feel great! It's 30 degrees out here...in Holland so we went to a lake...I sat in the sun and swum in the lake...my dad fishing...and it really is relaxing...i feel relaxed thats it! hahahah I tried to fish too, but i ended up with the fishrope around my neck and waist....it was bad...

I am feeling good at this moment, TV's back on following a storm which killed it for a day, I dont have to go to college, and its my birthday on sunday. Still really tired though, I suppose you can't have it all your own way.