xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
izimngcubes15

Grr...ign An insult to Nintendo fans...

I hate them you know? I just read their latest mailbag and that is so insulting to Nintendo! They have no respect whatsoever. How dare they make fun of Nintendo like that? How dare they? Why?!!!!! I will never go to IGN.com for as longas I live, I really HATE that place. What kind of company lets article writers insult Nintendo thatr way? HUH? I should sue...

I understand that you are mad about them insulting your favorite video game company. Alot of people would agree with you. However, the fact of the matter is freedom of speech, if you don't like what they said don't go there. To me it doesn't seem like a big deal I mean Nintendo is just a company.

Are you boys for real?Grr...ignI NEED to take time out of my busy day to post this - a piece of advice that apparently anyone with an internet connection should be forced to read before they are allowed to go online.Like most things in life, just because you are able to do do something does not mean you should.That is to say that  things like common sense/experience/selective vocalisation et al should come in to play before we act. Stop polluting the internet with googlequads of drivel. It will save the internet and you won't look like a retarded tree stump with your assinine opinions and rants/complaints. More importantly though is that those of us with brains won't be slowed down by the useless space-waste you have incurred. If you have any grey matter between your ears at all, put the computer down and pick up your **** - we'll all be happier you've disappeared from the information superhighway.God-reply by God Almighty