xisto Community
harad

Which Game Maker You Use?

Which game maker you like?  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Anyone who say Game Maker is incapable of large scale, professional projects, hasn't seen this site: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
I've been using Game Maker for about three years, and I've made a lot with it. I've also seen what other long time users have made with it. It's surprisingly powerful if you know the coding part fairly well and have a registered version. :lol:

yup not all game engine are incapable of large scale especially now a days.
sample using blender game engine
another sample using same engine
another sample

u just need to learn to navigate the soft and learn python script note: python is easy to learn and use, blender has good IDE, good hotkey

for jmonkey engine sample screenshot
sample screenshot
jmonkey: a high performance scene graph based graphics API that uses LWJGL and JOGL(opengl binding)

One from best ranked,Game Maker...Not very professional but simple if you work in 2D.Currently i am not programming in it because i started Web-programming and i have forgot it.The only thing i will never forget is my first Game Maker game.First i didn't know how all this works...So i recorded my voice,and i used Shift event to start the sound,and Space event to stop the sound.After few searching i found background color/image and i remember that i choosed yellow.But that was 6-7 months ago.Now i am sure,i will never work in Game Maker,Flash and Visual Basic,because i work in web and i will never choose exe :P