Posted Image

What do you think?

New Xbox 360 - Rival to the PS3

I'm trying to find the stats now....

Not sure how powerful it is..

Discuss your Thoughts?

152485[/snapback]

god knows how much that thing weights!!! i think the first one is better

Dang, that looks heavy! Is that the real design or what? I have seen a better design then that. Hopefully this system will be way better then the oringanal Xbox. I hope this will be a good system.

I dont think that a sphere like console will ever attract anyone. Its cool to look at but its more of a gimic. Honestly.. imagine having a think like that in your house.Thank god the real design dosent really look like that.

I dunno what ya"ll think about the 360 but heres my opinion i thin its gonna be really good no not bcause of gates and all that business..lolNo cause when they say their working on something their workin on it for ex. ps2 before it was released they said they have been workin on it for so long yada yada yada but also when they said their making a millenium controller some junk like dat they got sued for someone elses design now the 360 is gonna have what pc has now ok top of the line now ps3 is gonna have a lil bit more then what xbox 1 is and the revolution god only knows you can't predict it with them,.....lolBut i honestly can say i saw project gotham 3 videos and ghost recon 3 and i fell outta my chair....it was amazing especially PGR3 i swear it was a car right out side my windows I give em 6 stars outta 5...lol i think 360 will be very successful sad thing is its said to be that its cost will be less then ps3 so its a wait and see basis...lol -_-

Sorry about another reply i couldnt click edit dunno why and forgot to add 1 more thing about this topic.Thta pic above those 2 pics are not what 360 looks like u know this right...???Or am i misunderstanding what u referring 2..lol????

I'm making sure to get a Xbox 360, I never owned a Xbox and I am regretting it.I am preordering the Xbox 360 on augest 17th at EB games, the Xbox 360s price is supposed to be revealed at 9:30AM on the 17th, so once I find out the price I am preordering it.The Games for it look awsome, I was on Xbox360.com last night and I watched the movie on there that showed 20+ games, they were very good, the Graphics for Madden 2006 on the Xbox 360 are fantastic(thats sayign alot since I do not like madden games).I just hope they include a 20GB HDD with the console or atleast a 10GB HDD.I am hoping to have wireless DSL by the time the Xbox360 comes out so I can play on Xbox360 Live(right now I am stuck with 56K dial-up)

I'm making sure to get a Xbox 360, I never owned a Xbox and I am regretting it.

I am preordering the Xbox 360 on augest 17th at EB games, the Xbox 360s price is supposed to be revealed at 9:30AM on the 17th, so once I find out the price I am preordering it.

The Games for it look awsome, I was on Xbox360.com last night and I watched the movie on there that showed 20+ games, they were very good, the Graphics for Madden 2006 on the Xbox 360 are fantastic(thats sayign alot since I do not like madden games).

I just hope they include a 20GB HDD with the console or atleast a 10GB HDD.

I am hoping to have wireless DSL by the time the Xbox360 comes out so I can play on Xbox360 Live(right now I am stuck with 56K dial-up)

174365[/snapback]

360 is gonna pwn like none other everything will be wireless and also you can have free xbox live but theirs 2 types of xbox live slver and gold silver plan is free you get downloads and updates etc. gold plan is paid you get online gaming,downloads,friends list,profiles,all kinds of features and most of all it comes with or suppose to have an adapter speeds up your connections fro example im running 200up 100 down it would make it 500up 400 down its awesome i cant wait ghost recon 3 looks bad i swear its a movie or something i aint even having second thoughts after all videos ive seen wow definitely got me convinced im soexcited i cannot wait til release....lol

i highly recomend everyone get a 360 you wont regret it ya i love xbox 1 and 360 is gonna wipe everything off the boards and whats cool is you can watch a movie right and if your in chat room say im watching matrix and im in xbox chat with a friend u can enable so u can talk while u watch movie even make it so your friend can watch it to so much about the 360 it could be made into a book..lol -_-

I never liekd Xbox, and i know i wont like Xbox 360. Im a Sony guy. Ps3 all the way!

Hey I'm the sonyguy here -_-

Anyway, what the hell were Microsoft thinking when they thought of that design? How are you supposed to fit that by your TV?

The other slimmer version looks better, probably very bulky again though...

Sony and the PlayStation 3 all the way :P

-_-:P:P Ok first off here is what the actual 360 looks like:

Posted Image

And microsoft also isnt the one who got sued for stealing designs of others. thats why their 100% more successful in the gaming industry xbox is the #1 most sold console out their today.

sOny's online is poop . xbox live isnt the best but its the best console online gaming available.

now you wanna rag on xbox ok lets see here wait can ps3 go everything wireless like 360?

or how about the speed and pixelation i mean geez sony slacks 100% more then microsoft and its a fact . .....

I mean geez gfx are not as good as xbox 360 thats a proven fact look at ghost recon3 and Pgr 3 it cant even compare with anything its top of the list with pc and the reason u hate on xbox is cause when xbox live became the thing ps2 was old news junk no 1 wanted it.....

face it microsoft owns sony.....hahahahahahahaaha :o:P:P