xisto Community
vusay

The Super Game We need YOU to help

What is your favourite game genre?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yehr that is a very good idea actually. I suppose everyone does love minigames and secret levels on games more than the actual level. I could have a minigame for every genre in my poll, that way if people still get bored I can tell them to get out of the house more.

Once again thank you all for your ideas. Wow! I didn't expect as much attention as this. Will this be the third page now? Anyway, yehr thank you. Everyone who has said something I have listened to and you've helped me loads. Thanks loads guys. By the way, any people from Britian can you tell me if it's just here in Torbay we have Thunder and Lightning? Thanks.

personally i enjoy a good RPG over anything...but to make it not totally based on this genre when engage an enemy it can go into a different genre like one battle youll have the classic turn based fighting but the next itll be like a fighter...idk i had it clear in my head but when i try to explain it it just doesnt come out right.

I agree with izimngcubes15 on the fact that rpgs are the best.. opinion wise i would go for that because that hits the popular demand at the moment... my friends and i create games as well.. rpgs to be exact because we love them... we do almost everything.They dont have the best graphics but i mean its not just graphics that pull a good game through development.. its plot... deception and guile... all of these things and more bring out some of the best games... our company name is .::[Tri_Ware]::. and my friend is Tseng.. he is also a member of this forum... but enough of that.. I would suggest making an rpg game or something similar atleast... like the lord of the rings games where u upgrade yet its a hack and slash at the same time.. these types of games ARE on popular demand and are the best in my personal opinion.. but if you guys do work this out i would love to buy it because i love playing games.. especially from companys that are going (or atleast think) to make it big.. so i say good luck and if it fails... no worrys... its for fun i say