xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Artanis

Best Bnet Game Vote for best bnet game

Which is the best Bnet game?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

that is where i know you from... clan sk.. well i started playing again and my name is LeonTheSwift so if u wanna play ums games then give me a whisper cuz it be nice to play wit ya lol

LOL it takes more then just skilsl for diabloii it takes skills and the right gear, while other bnet games and cs u jsut need to learn skils for the game to own the other ppl, d2 you have to have right gear like a 73 bowzon shoukldnt be doing 1.6k guided arrows(is that possible?) and my druid gear itself is 50 hi runes... so that is why d2 best bnet game, take skills and the right gear.

I think Warcraft III would be the best choice. I've never played it before, but the graphics look cool, and I've heard good things about it. So yeah, that's my choice.

I do agree that warcraft 3 does have wick graphics, but still like a game that only takes skills and stuff gets boring... cuz once u are good at it u dont need to do much anymore, while DiabloII you can never stop getting gear... and u can learn to make diff chars eg. u made a ice sorc, then u can try to make fire and get gear for it.. so the fun never ends keep trying to make diff type of chars dont suceed try again(boring to lvl though)

i agree warcraft3 frozen thrown would be the best :D specialy with the cutoms maps that not only u have to play as strategic game but u can play as only one hero and beat the hell out of the other heros!!!!!!!! yehhhhh!!! :(