xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

[:: Omg Gift For Nils ::]

Yup, that's right guys, this gift is for my main man Nils. He gave me this mod spot, he's an awesome guy to work with, kind, selfless, etc. etc. etc. Nils is a cool guy, enough said.

Posted Image

Hope you like it.

Everyone else: rate/comment/criticize.

Well, this sig surely shows how tech brushes should be used, greatuse of that brush...can you tell me wich it is? and give me a link maybe?

Also, maybe you could either erase, or blend out the part of the render that goes into the 'border' (on the top side), and do not change the bottom part, it looks nice :P

Well, this sig surely shows how tech brushes should be used, greatuse of that brush...can you tell me wich it is? and give me a link maybe?

Also, maybe you could either erase, or blend out the part of the render that goes into the 'border' (on the top side), and do not change the bottom part, it looks nice :P

152344[/snapback]

Heh, thanks for the comments...

I'm not sure exactly which brushpack it is, but in my big folder it's name TECKOPS7...so Tecko PhotoShop 7, I guess.

bow down to the master

152364[/snapback]

Haha, I'm not the master, I'm not the ruler, and I'm definitely not the sig god. I've just been doing this a little longer than you guys have. :P

That's nice compared to what I could do. I have no photoshop skills whatsoever.However, I hate the purple. >_> And what's the robot's purpose? To fill up space? Or does Nils like it? Unless it's just totally random, then ignore me.

That's nice compared to what I could do. I have no photoshop skills whatsoever.

However, I hate the purple. >_> And what's the robot's purpose? To fill up space? Or does Nils like it? Unless it's just totally random, then ignore me.

152389[/snapback]

Actually, I was going more for a blue, than a purple...looks pretty blue to me.

The robot is Optimus Prime. From Transformers. His purpose is kinda sorta to be the focus of the sig, because as you can probably tell, it wouldn't be much of a sig without a render. :P

There don't have to be reason to rhyme, as long as the rhyme sounds good. :P

Thanks for the comment though.

WOW, great sig :PJohnny, I need 3 logos (for the top of IPB board and to use on 3 websites. Would you be interested in doing them? If you have PayPal I'll even pay you for the logos. It's not as tech as the ones you have made before but If you are interested I'll give you the parameters.Nils

WOW, great sig :P

Johnny, I need 3 logos (for the top of IPB board and to use on 3 websites. Would you be interested in doing them? If you have PayPal I'll even pay you for the logos.

It's not as tech as the ones you have made before but If you are interested I'll give you the parameters.

Nils

153259[/snapback]

Heh, thanks, glad you like it.

I could probably spare some time to help you out Nils. Just pm me the info and I'll try to get to it sometime soon. I have Paypal, but payment's not really necessary...I give sigs out for free every day, and this is pretty much the same thing, so I don't need to recieve anything now.