xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
s_shan55

The Best Banner Program what is the best program

One of the bests is:"Banner maker pro".Use google or download.com with those 3 keywords to find the program. It's easy.

Photoshop is good for making banners for sites

I agree with him, Photoshop is the best program to make banner. You can make your own at your own taste. Banner makers are there but it may not come in the way you would have liked it to be. Besides, even though it may not be very professional, own made is always best because you can claim it as your own.

Otherwise, if you don't have photoshop, I suggest you search using keywords like 'free banner', 'free banner maker", 'free website banner', 'free website banner maker', etc.

Don't forget to put the word 'free' in front otherwise you will land in paid services since paid services sometimes pay to Google for their site to be listed on top those free services will not be on top thus making difficult to get your desired results. All the best!

Cinema 4d + Photoshop is the best for making banners... thats what i used to make mind, and flash mx... but its expensive if you have to buy it all... Good luck, aim is alcoholocaust31 if you need help!

i forgot about cinema 4d lol but you can get free trials of both if i am not mistaken im using a free trial of photoshop i havent used cinema 4d in a while because my cousin has it and i dont feel like downloading it lol

I like psp for making graphics, have never really got on with other programs tho have tried most of them. if u fiddle enough with your program am sure u will make a banner u like, and is much more rewarding as well.caz

Photoshop can be used for designing banners...If you have it , then use it....

well...if you don't, you can use banner maker pro....i have its v7.0.1....it is really easy and fast to use...

once you start using it ....everything becomes obvious....you won't need any tutorial or anyone's help...

you can also use freeGimp...i think its open source and available for free....i haven't used it much...but i think it provides you more features than banner maker pro.

Edited by klusk (see edit history)