xisto Community
yoofus

Unlocking A Sony Ericsson T630

Hey,I was just wondering if any of you out there know a program to take the SIM lock of the Sony Ericsson T630. I would like to unlock it from O2.Could anyone tell me some good websites, and/or program names.Thanks,Martin.

It's bit unclear to me. Unlocking a SIM chip is illegal. Isn't it? The whole reason it's locked in the first place is to prevent piracy. If there's a software/hardware that can unlock what the manufactures of SIM chips have locked it, that constitutes as crack/warez?! I don't really know so I'm going to let pro-mod or admins to take a look at this post.

I don't know any programs for it. But you could visit some mobile phone service center and they should be able to unlock that phone.

152608[/snapback]

sony ericsson phones cannot be remotely unlocked, to remove the sim lock un a sony ericsson phone like the t630 you must purchase a teminator dongle cable and then download a program called div usb that will allow you to reflash the phone.

I don't really know so I'm going to let pro-mod or admins to take a look at this post.

So? Is it illegal? Or in any case, is the topic banned from this forum? I might assumme that if it hasn't been closed, it is not banned? Is it frowned at? Gee, I don't want to infringe anything around. Would you mind confirming, Buffalohelp? I have a couple of questions about it.

Joe