xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
baffo

Hi!

Hi!First of all I have to say that I really like this site, it's really great!OkSo, my name is Primo?I'm 16 years old.I'm from Slovenia, that is a small country near Italy and Austria, but it has everything: sea, mountains, hills, lowlands, lakes, rivers,...It's really a good place to take the vacations, because you ca see everything in a short time (for example mountains and sea are really near, about 1h30min driving space between them).I like chatting on internet, staying on the computer all day long,...having fun :P

Hi!

First of all I have to say that I really like this site, it's really great!

Ok

So, my name is PrimoÂ

I'm 16 years old.

I'm from Slovenia, that is a small country near Italy and Austria, but it has everything: sea, mountains, hills, lowlands, lakes, rivers,...It's really a good place to take the vacations, because you ca see everything in a short time (for example mountains and sea are really near, about 1h30min driving space between them).

I like chatting on internet, staying on the computer all day long,...having fun  :P

152076[/snapback]

welcome to Xisto bafo! enjoy and learn many things here in Xisto.com.

so whats your purpose of joining here? me... I just found it very helpful, actually at first I don't have plan to make may own website, but the time has come when Xisto granted my request for free webhosting...

since it is free, as in 100% free I started to design my web. its http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/, althought not fully developed yet but I will come to that...

you can find many helpful stuff there. :P

First I was searching for a free web hosting provider and so I get here :P but now I see that there is far more then just an occasion to get a free webspace with a lot of options to make a good website. I found this forum very interesting and helpful...here you can change your opinions, chat about things that you're interested in...it's a really good place :P

Welcome aboard, baffo! So you like nature, yet you also like computers. Not a bad mix at all! Anyway, you've come to the right place to chat, post, build your site. Whatever you want to do at Xisto is cool. Hope to see you on the boards often!