xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
x?peter?x

Can Enyone Get Me A Render

Well I did a search here: http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?acthighlite=render

and found this link: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/23293-some-websites-that-have-free-and-great-renders-right-thur/

I suggest you do a search before asking especially for something as popular as render's

151913[/snapback]

Thank you Klass.

Peter, make sure you search for topics already made about things before you make a new one, otherwise we end up with multiple topics for the same thing, which is really unnecessary.

If you are unable to find a suitable render, find a pic and pass it along to me....I'll probably be able to make a render out if it for ya....

Phyre i got one for ya and hope you can do better then my feeble attempts that I made to render the image i am looking to have done....

Look below you will see the item up for question i have done everything I can think of in my arsenal to render it the way I will describe after I post it.

404.png

desktopchina.com/desktopchina/wallpapers/source/tattoo/tattoo3.jpg
in case it didn't show up i put the image link in code area..

i want rid of everything but the Tiger and flames (purple aura) around it. I want to lose the chinese text and the gold circles put it on a transparent background.

In case you are wondering I want to turn it into flash for a tattoo I want to have done. I emailed the site to ask if the original psd was available with no response except that the email address was not responding to SMTP protocols...site email down maybe I don't know.

Thanks for your help any questions email me or pm me

email addy : demitrious.tra@gmail.com

My apologies for double posting...I hate how Xisto doesn't have an edit button ><

Here's the best I could do...the purple aura was basically impossible to extract, due to the fact that it was translucent and you could see the Chinese stuff underneath it. So I did the next best thing- I tried to imitate the aura. I extracted it using a Quick Mask rather then the extract, polygonal lasso, and eraser tools like I usually do. Well, here it is:

Posted Image

So, what kind of tool did you used? Blender? What kind of renderer? I think Photoshop is not that good to make a graphic similar to what we see now...

I used the quick mask feature in Photoshop to extract the image. I then created two other layers and used the marquee outline of the tiger and filled it in with two different shades of purple on two different layers, then I used the smudge tool to try and imitate the aura

I used the quick mask feature in Photoshop to extract the image. I then created two other layers and used the marquee outline of the tiger and filled it in with two different shades of purple on two different layers, then I used the smudge tool to try and imitate the aura

152233[/snapback]

I see, so that image was made using Photoshop? I think Photoshop eats huge space on my hard disk and I think Photoshop is slow... I would rather use Ulead PhotoImpact.

I see, so that image was made using Photoshop? I think Photoshop eats huge space on my hard disk and I think Photoshop is slow... I would rather use Ulead PhotoImpact.

152380[/snapback]

Photoshop runs just fine on most computers...but you have a small hard drive and 128mb ram...which is probably a big part of the problem. But hey, whatever gets the job done for ya. ^-^

But man, I thought my compy's slow on Cinema 4d and stuff...yours would be killer... =/