xisto Community
googlue

Best PPC option Which is the best Pay-per-Click option?

Which is the best Pay-per-Click option?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

but dont you have to buy an ad to sell it? I cant find any place on there to just sell ads, all i can find is to buy the ads and get the PPC but that only works when you buy the ads also. Please send me a link wher eyou just sell ads not buy them if there is one :D:P

haha thank you now i feel very stupid thats the one place i didnt think to go to because i figured it was just like preferences or something. But thank you for replying i will look into that right away. Also, when i set up this zone, can i set up PPC ads also or is this separate from selling ads_____________________________________________________________when i tryed to put it on my site it siad that the HTML tags were invalid and could not be used on the site...what am i doing wrong?

Cliksor support only english langugage so I don't like it :DBut google is really good but they don't pay so much :DI will try these others and see but for nowGoogleLike someone sayIm really glad i read this thread :D

I must write this about AdBrite:1. Even though I opted for their 'good, clean ads' they showed an ad of a dating site that was using explicit language. I am concerned about that.2. They have not paid me the dues, even after crossing double of the minimum required amount for sending a check, this after a week of the last Thursday of the month!

I must write this about AdBrite:

1. Even though I opted for their 'good, clean ads' they showed an ad of a dating site that was using explicit language. I am concerned about that.

2. They have not paid me the dues, even after crossing double of the minimum required amount for sending a check, this after a week of the last Thursday of the month!

55380[/snapback]

Hi, i just started using adbrite cos you can adjust the minimum amount for payout. adsense will take too long for my small site. so i am just wondering if you have got the payment or not.

thanks

Well, in my humble opinion. I think Adsense is the best.Google pays out well (or maybe with some delays).They wouldn't want to "play" with their company's name (or would they)?Besides, the control panel (where you view your earnings and stuff) is very user friendly. (actually this doesn't really matter that much, just my point)Another point, they serve the most relevant ads. I think no other PPC companies serve ads more revelant than the ads Adsense provide.My experince with google adsense:If you fool around by clicking on your own ads (or asking someone else to click on them), prepare to lose your account. I lost my own account once, for not complying to the ToS. I told someone my earnings, and two days later I received the notification email that my account has been banned. Just to let you know, Google Adsense(the big brother) is always closely watching you and never attempt to try anything against the ToS.Sorry if i crapped too much. To anyone out there who havent got a PPC account, Adsense is worth a try.

Right now, I think the best PPC program is Google's AdSense ads. Not only do you get paid good amounts, but the material, within the ad, is relative to the content on your page. For example, if your site is about music, the links will be to sites that deal with music. :P