xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
serverph

Apple Files For Trademark. Chooses ?mactel? MACTEL?????

A generic PC is often known as a Wintel box. So, is a generic Mac running Intel a Mactel?

you know the story circulating around... apple and intel together. :P a trademark application seems to solidify the deal further... but choosing mactel??? apple is known for creativity, but seems like mactel is not too creative a trademark for me, but that's just me. :Phttp://news.a.com.com/

if you were steve jobs, what term would you use to describe (in conversation) the upcoming intel-based macs? still mactel??? :(

Yeah man, mactel :( ?... sounds almost stupid, like a small electronics shop around the corner...I would say something completly new, like for instance IM :P and the slogan: IM Power, IM Speed, IM ...ehehehIntosh :P sounds as stupid as mactel but if mactel it is, it will be in the mouths of millions for sure...ehehehregardsnonon