xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Pdrive

Pdrive - Its Me! Some info

Hi all,So here I am, new and signed up!A few facts:I live in New Zealand, I am a student - working to become a professional filmmaker.I have a few films to my name, some of which have done well in some independent festivals.I study Neuro Linguistics. This is lots of fun - its the new age psychology.I am an experienced hypnotist (part of the neuro linguistics).I actually do lots of stuff.I enjoy long walks on the beach.Pdrive

Welcome to the community, Pdrive! Interesting to hear that you're from New Zealand! I'm from Canada, myself. I currently live in Japan and I teach at an elementary school. In fact, one of my co-workers is from NZ, too!

Welcome to the Xisto community, Pdrive!New Zeland, that's another place that I would like to visit sometime during my lifetime. It's interesting to hear that you are studying pshychology right now. Anyway, good luck on your future site; hope you tell us when it's finished. Don't forget to keep posting as it is one of the most important things that you can do during your stay at Xisto. Hope to see you around!AmeriBass

Hey Pdrive, welcome to Xisto!That's cool you're from New Zealand. I am from Australia myself, and have some great friends over in NZ. It seems like a pretty cool place.What a surprise that you study Neuro Linguistics. That would explain your post in the "What is...?" board. That was really interesting, well done. Looking forward to more interesting posts from you. Hope you enjoy it here! :P