xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
moldboy

Firefox Bookmarks a cool feature

I thought that was similar and common as a feature of AutoComplete for Web Addresses?

With that you have to type the www. first - with moldboy's way you just type whatever name you choose instead so you could have abbreviations as well (eg t17 instead of Xisto).

You could have a whole folder of just shortcuts for websites. So Instead of typing google.com every time just go, but I guess that defetes the point as google is built in, HA!

That's a very nice tip...Normally i wouldn't need this since the personal bar of firefox was big enough for my top 15 visited sites, but now it's filled up...Thanks m8 for sharing this :P

lol i really didnt know about this feature.Man firefox ROXS, lol no more typing long URL's again. :P

I did not know too about this feature. I asked quite a couple of times what a hell was thiis keyword for. Too lazy to google about it.