xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thebluekirby

What Is Your Family Like?

Bleh, the topic explains itself. sister- my sister is like... my best friend in the whole world. well, we're only one year apart and we like... are dependent on each other... so.... yeah...brother-Oh god, he's annoying XD He just sits and plays video games... and when he's not... he comes up to me and keeps on asking me pointless questions... and then asking me "why?" over and over...dad- my dad is awesome. he spoils me, but oh well XD I like how he acts like a kid, it brings our relationship up (somewhat)mom: my mom can get me mad A LOT because i have some kind of "aditude" with her. but after we talk it out, it gets fine. and then we go through the whole problem agin -__-;;;so what's your family like?

Hi..I think 99% people are going to say my FAMILY is great so i am. Because everybody loves their family.By god's grace i have a huge family. My parents, 1 elder brother, 4 younger brothers and 1 youngest cute sister. You people can imagine how much my sister is important in my family. She is the only sister og six brothers.LOL. A central point of our family.All my brothers are very good. Sometime i am not agree with my father's point of view but its normal thing. My mom is very sweet n simple..Did i say i love her 2222 much..Thats It

Well My family is not perfect but I know when the chips are down they will be there for me. I know they love me.I am an adult and I am going to school for a second major and my family is supporting me through this endeavor. I don't always get along with them or agree with their opinions of things. As they do not always agree with my opinions either. But we love each other and try to accept each other anyway. After all we are all human beings and if we were perfect all the time I think we would all be bored.I do love to spend time with my family sometimes. Especially if we all are in a good mood. The make me laugh.My younger brother gets on my nerves often but that is normal in any sibling relationship. He would not be my brother if he did not irritate me like crazy. But I love him anyway.I have another younger brother who lives far away. I also have an older brother who lives far away. I have two sisters too who also live far away. My Dad and step mom also live far from me. I visit them sometimes. I may be visiting my brother and his wife and two kids this August. So my conclusion is my family is not perfect but I still love them.

im 15 and well my parents are chritians so i have to go to church everytime the doors are open.........and my dads abusive when he has a bad day at work...... thats about it

Hm..my family..I really like it..i am really glad that i was born in my family, because i know how hard life can be if u dont have things sorted in your family...What someone said earlier that everybody loves their family - that is not 100% true because i have a lot of friends who trully hate their families and have all rights to do so!So my family...my mom is very kind person and she diferes from most of other women because she is not "a pain in the *bottom*" as they say, and i really admire that. My father hgas the command in my family, but we are all allowed to speak and express opinions - i think and i appreciate that my parent really give me the freedom to live my own life...However my dad is kind of a very careful person and he never jump into stuff whenever he first hear of it and so this is also true for me because i am watching him for my whole life...My brother is also O.K. - he is the most hoinest person i have ever known and eventhough we fight sometimes we are good friends..Well i could go on with this for a week :P but let me stop here and just thank the almighty GOD for giving me such a wonderful family!

I have a rather small family. It's just me, my older and only brother, my mother and my mother's bestfriend. My father died when I was very young and so it's only us 4. My mother's friend has been living with us and you can say that she is our second mother. My brother, who's a year older graduated from college March of this year and he left last week to work in Cebu (Philippines). It's very far from where we live and you have to take a plane to get there. It's lonely because my brother is not here anymore and there's a bit of finality in it. It's like my brother and I are plunged unexpectedly into the realm of maturity. My mother is okay if she's in a good mood and when I don't try to do things that annoy/anger her and my brother is okay too. Sometimes I even feel like an annoying and ungrateful sister to him but he's okay and I know he, my mother and An-an will be there if I'd get in trouble. :P