xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Raptrex

My Hosting Credits Are Wack

My account was suspended some time ago too for a few hours while I had enough credits, it went up again a few hours later, so wait and see if it fixes.If it doesnt fix, PM an admin, they're always ready to help you out :P

If you ever fall into the negative amount of credits you have to get back up to +4.00 to get it reactivated after which it can take up to an hour for the pages to start showing again. Bear with it you will get it back if your credits are above +4.00 the only time you have to get it to +4 is if you let it drop below 0.Hope this helped ya

it should be up and running it has been appx 1hr since you posted you had enough credits it can take a little bit to kick in if it doesn't let you in by time 2hrs has passed i would email opaque or nilsc

The Hosting script, the one that suspends and unsuspends accounts, runs EVERY HOUR on the hour. So say it's 10:15, and you got your hosting credits back into the positive, then you won't get your hosting back until 11:00. Every once in a while, the server does go down for back up, and the forum runs on a diff server, so the forum will NOT be affected by this down time. Please be patient with Xisto admins, and they will help you ASAP. Pretty much all you can do is PM them and let them know. Do not create topics like this. They are getting very tired of them!Shadow

OK. I have no idea what's going on here. Maybe you got your domain changed? Did you ask for a recent domain change, because other than that, the only thing I can think of is your hosting got cancelled, and I can't see that unless you violated the TOS. And I don't think you did, because your group is still hosted on the forum. Try contacting Opaque or NilsC and find out. Or if you remembered that you got a domain change, try and remember the domain, and try acessing the site that way. If you still have problems, hit me up with more info, I'll see what I can do!Shadow