xisto Community
monkeys-r-orange

Everyone Is Wrong About The Iraq War that is the tuth

EVERYONE IS WRONG ABOUT THE IRAQ WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!People say that Bush is a monster and had no right to invade Iraq.Well...THAT'S NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bush decided to invade Iraq because he and his cabinet had substancial evidance that Iraq had WMD(Weapons of Mass Destruction). The only reason the UN's inspectors didn't find any is because they told the Iraqies beforehand that they were going to search an area. Subsequently giving them time to remove or hide WMD. There are also satalite pictures of large trucks parked at a building the day before the inspectors arive and the trucks are gone the next day. Meaning... the inspectors are not able to inspect the trucks.One more thing.The reason no one in America likes the French and the reason they didn't help in the war in Iraq is because nearly HALF of the weapons used to kill American soldiers were given to the Iraqies by the French.

Sorry but I completely disagree, I don't even know where you got that information about weapons of mass destruction, but what the public knows is that there are no weapons of mass destruction. What I think is that Bush only used that and the democracy thing as an excuse to get more oil, he also just wants to finish what his father did.And I don't think you can justify 150,000 Iraqi lives for something they never even asked for in the first place. Bush also says we were attacked first which is Bull Sh*t, seriously it was Bin Laden not the innocent Iraqis, sure they have some bad people in thier country (Hussein) but is that any reason to kill so many innocent people. Everycountry has a few evil people in it. This is just my opinion :P

i fully agree with the war, sure lots of people have died but if you look at how many people we have lost in previous wars we have been in we are doing fairly well. ya, the gas prices would be lower if he was in it for the oil.

Regardless of whether Bush is a monster or not, his original goals were unsuccessful, which many people seem to ignore. If they could've been successful by giving no warning before going into Iraq and therefore giving them no time to hide the weapons of mass destruction, Bush should've done that or whatever is needed to ensure that these weapons stay out of bad hands. If they really are gone, this is even worse than the original situation in that now we don't know where they are, whereas previously we had satellite images knowing exactly where they are as you claim.So, even if we do get oil, it is an expendable resource and prices are always going to go up. People need to realize that it won't be around forever and we will have to start switching to alternative modes of fuel.

No no no no no!!!! That is completely false.Bush's goals were 1) to create a democratic government 2) to free the people of Iraq from SaddamHe has done both of these things. You cannot say that he has done nothing or more harm than good. Saddam was killing his own people with mustard gas.It was a geniside. A GENISIDE!!!!!!!!!!Now I've heard a lot of people compare this war to the Vietnam War and how the death toll per day is almost equal.THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!!In Vietnam, we lost an average of 22 people per day. 22!!In Iraq right now, the average is less than 5 per day and most of them are from road-side bombs, not actual attacks on our troops.

Finally some one I can agree with, ok so at this spacific time I am totally p***** off at the amount of people still saying how it was an unjust war, I mean its happened already and no one can change that so what is the point in still protesting aginst it, I also agree with your statement that if it was about oil then petrol would not be so bloody expensive, but thats another matter. I also urge people who do not agree with the war to look at some of the things Saddam has done I mean this is a guy that if said something he did not like, he would feed you to his dogs. And also all those weapons he 'doesn't', well guess what he fired into Kuwait at the start of the war, thats right weapons he did 'not' have.

I don't understand if Bush's goal was to free people of Sadaam because he is such a horriblt person why are people in Iraq killing for him..dying for him...sacrificing other people for him. We only see what the media wants us to see and We only think on what the media wants us to think on. If Sadaam is such a Tyrant why are so many people pushing for the United States to be out of Iraq. Why do they believe we were wrong to be there in the first place. Which is true because there were no WMD. I don't understand.

well i do not agree w/ ur points. although they might have had WMD's or w/e and although it might not be "for the oil" or w/e... why attack iraq? i dont get it? same w/ afgantistan(sp?) why? who bombed america? saudi arabia. so why iraq? why afganistan?random.what u dont know is it's not only the oil that will make Bush some money, but his father is close to another company that produces weapons for war.... HUMMM...?!i dont mean to sound like i'm critisizing or w/e but that's my two cents.

Bush decided to invade Iraq because he and his cabinet had substancial evidance that Iraq had WMD(Weapons of Mass Destruction). The only reason the UN's inspectors didn't find any is because they told the Iraqies beforehand that they were going to search an area.

The only reason? I think maybe the fact there weren't any to start with might have something to do with it. And this 'substantial evidence' you're talking about has been reported widely as having been falsified.

Bush invaded Iraq for the oil ( maybe ), or because he wanted to finish what his Father had done. With Bush, the Amercan economy is plumaging down the drain! For what reason do we go to war? There is absolutely no reason. Right before we went to war with Iraq, Bush told the American people and government that there were Weapons of Mass Destruction. In 2004, he claims the CIA gave him wrong information about the Weapons of Mass Destruction. We are going to war because of nothing. Well, something to Bush, like I said, Bush wanted to invade Iraq for the oil, or because he wanted to finish what his Dad had just begun. For example, the gas prices are rising! In my area, it's a whole dollar more! Bush has also put America into debt. We are spending billions of dollars in Iraq, for the ammunition, guns, bullut proof vest, and etc. We are spending billions of dollars everyday, not millions, billions. How will we pay for the police in OUR country? Bush has spent all the money in Iraq for no reason. Also, what about the lives that have been lost in Iraq? Anybody thought of that? Well, to me, Bush invaded Iraq for nothing.

Bush not my favorite character..however he does deserve credit for shaking up the middle east. I hope that this will be an opeertunity for progress to democracy and peace in the region. Even though i agree that there were politcal and personal reasons for bush/america to invade Iraq. I mean why not Iran, north korea then or even now? People wer decieved and had no voice. What i fail to understand is that, even though the democratic candidate in the election was dumb and would have made an average president, that bush even got relected for having such an agenda, mystery to us europeans.

How is Bush promoting "democracy" if their own country is censored to certain things. If he truely allows democracy, people are allowed to say bad things to him right at his face or to his colleagues; but right now if you do so, u're treated as a terrorist.Is Bush a dictator in democracy? Maybe...I don't really care if the US is democrate or not, as long as Canada is...xboxrulz

I too believe that Bush went into it for the oil and the gas prices are not low cause he doesnt want them to be. Bush doesnt want to make it look like he was in it for the oil and he wants more money for himself by keeping gas prices as they were when the war started. This is my opinion on the war and i do think Bush should have went in there because of the WMD's but he didnt just go in there to stop them, he wanted something else too......oil.