xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

My Lyrics 1st song i wrote tell me what u think

This is the first song i have ever written it is more of a rap with a slow tempoCHICAGOyo girl i only knew ya for 2 days but in my town i wish u would staygirl i wish u would be wit mecuz i promise u the only girl i would seegirl u kno i would never cheat yanever deciet ya, only be real wit yaChicago i swear to always be loyalcuz u the only woman i wanna spoilgirl i hope u realize this is comin from my hearti said girl i wish u and me would never be apartbut in the end the fact remainsCHORUSChicago <(slow chant) i hardly even knew yaChicago the girl i'll always be tru toChicago the one i always be down forChicago without u my heart is forever soreFor those still confused i aint rappin bout the city im speakin bout the lady who made all my jewelryi met her at vegas, sort ofbut she was more beautiful than anything i ever thought ofChicago u had me wishin i was kanyebut not for the dough only to live in the same statethat is blessed with ur presencecuz girl for u i go toe to toe with 50 cent and girl u gotta kno that i aint playin gamesi just hope that someday u'll say my namebut once again the fact remainsCHORUSGirl i kno i didnt even kiss yabut that aint gonna stop me from missin yaChicago maybe i dont even know yabut i just want the chance to show yathat my feelings for u are realand u are the only one that can heal the damage that has been done to my heartfrom all the ladies who would have no parton my search for lovebut Chicago u are the onebut the fact still reaminsCHORUS

This is a cool song - nice to have a rap song that isnt about killing people for once.Keep it up - what do you plan to do with your songs?A career in the music industry is a wonderful, wonderful thing.PDrive

New to this forum - but thought i'd give you all a verse I been writing at work today.I came to ur friends to make it easyBut all of the time I had my eyes on uI said to u, will u dance with me but I cant dance girl so will u talk to meMaybe we could take some extacymaybe come outside u could blaze with memaybe u could even come home with megirl ur my fantasynah nah nah dont trample mei'm f*ck'd in the head, i'm kind of mad you seeI'm not one of them lads all brash and sleazyat the same time girl im not f*ckin needymaybe im talkin awkwardlymaybe ur thinkin is he stalkin me?maybe this skunk has got me paranoidam I talkin to a girl or have i turned to an androidi need a dance for this like soulja boybut more gay than soulja boy if thats possibleimprobbable like a fake hair folliclethe way the breder fronts is simply incredibleim loosing my mind and im lost to my own kindstuck in a high riseemerging at night timetime for a white linewatch for the bacon rind comin inand bustin toilet doors open (crash!)my heart is broken,the floors awoken and the bouncers chokinone last toke and i reach for my groceriesstep over the body cos its time to fleereach for my girl scream its time to leaveshe looks at melike shes never seen me!A bit random - but sums up them messey nights - Peace!

i have a whloe note book of rap lyrics i have been writing for a bout a year now, and i want to know what you all think...My Lyrics

I told you once, don't cross mypath twice

do a drive by stay quiet like house mice

caps be bitin yo dome just like head lice

when you see them head lights, 

freeze like a deer, still

got you in my night sights ready for the kill,

I'm locked on, like a door you  about to get knock on,

12 round clip you about to get glocked on yeah its goin down but I wont put young joc on,

like he say you can hear me when I'm comin, 

marchin through yo city you can hear the drummer drummin ,

like the cavalry, 

you don't want to battle me, 

ill heard you up like cattle, see

send you to the slaughter house,

lock you in the cupboard like its ****in harry potters house,

give a break man, its kit kat, 

kill you with me bear hands make you neck snap,

you can hear yo bones crack,

cuz I'm on that fast track,

to gettin fat stacks,

sittin high like fat cats

**** with me grab that gat stat,

get snapped in that rap trap,

stay strapped with that ratchat

run up in yo crib like where is my cash at,

don't make me find it

yo life is a race  and you fallin behind kid,

- thats just one page, of a whole note book, I'm am only 17 by the way... Let me know what you think

-reply by whyte diesel