xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ao)K-General

More Jokes More Jokes

Okay here goes nothing:An alien walks into a bar and sits down next to a jok. Alien licks his finger and puts it into the joks ear. Jok gets mad and ignores him. Alien does it again. Jok does nothing. Alien does it again and the jok does nothing. Alien does it again and the jok says " If you do that again I will beat you." Alien does it again. Jok picks him up and kicks him in the nuts. Alien gets up and sits back down next to the jok. Jok says "What the... I kicked you in the nuts." Alien says "I don't have any nuts."Joks says "Well than how do you have sex?" Alien licks his finger and puts it into the Joks ear.----------------------------------------------------------------------Blond is walking down the street with a pig under her arm. A person walks up and asks "Where did you get that?" Pig replies "I won her in a raffle."More to come soon.

Very nice! I hope to see more of your jokes soon! I had to read the second one twice, I thought the blond said that she won the pig in the raffle at first >.<I will be away for two weeks, so if you post any new ones, pm me and I'll read them when I get back :D

Haha cool a gay orientated joke :D Btw,i've heard joke like that before, like a guy who is on the beach and sees an alien, alien can't speak but constantly pokes him. The man keeps asking questions until: 'how do you have sex', and the alien pokes him. Pretty funny. About this joke, when the jock asumes the alien has nuts he probly knows the alien is a man, and then the alien keeps engaging in sexual inercourse with a jock male. hahah.