xisto Community
pilgrim_of_mini-monkeys

What Would You Do If you only had one hour to live???

I am surprised no one said "sex". Or maybe I am just perverted, lol. First, have a quickie with a young hot female celebrity. Rob a bank, give half to my family and use the other half to experiment with every illegal drug on the market. Always wanted to know what crystal meth does to you.

If I had one hour to live, I would...go to the zoo and spray paint all of the monkeys orange, then I would steal a corvette and drag race it down the street, crash it into the UN building in NYC and die right there.

If I only had one hour to live...-I'd close down my sites-visit all my friends and say I'll never see them again-tell my parents i love them-download lots of anime for my sister-give the money I've been hiding in my safe to my parentsActually, I'd just stab my self because I'm gonna die anyways

hmmm, first i would go to my school and break out a bunch of windows. Then i'd go to a public restraunt and pea on one of there tables. Then..... I would leave the restraunt come back and yell f#*k you all!!!! Then I'd go and try and steal stuff from some conveniant store then with my last few mins i'd ask God to forgive me of all the sins i had just committed! :P

I'm scared of dying, too. I don't wanna die, but it's part of life. I wonder how it will feel like when you die? Feel nothing, maybe? What will you think?Ao)K-General, you're not the only one afraid, but remember it's part of life. Someday, everybody you know will die. That's sad. :P

Hmm, if I had one hour to live? I'd make the most of it really quickly. I would take all my money and give it to my family before the government takes their share of it. I'd then call all my friends to say hi, and after that go for a jog. Sounds kinda boring, but that's what I would do. I enjoy enxercising, it makes me feel good. :P I may save a few dollars to buy myself some junk food and sweets too while I'm at it. :P

Nice question... em, one hour to live eh? I suppose I would tell my family how much I love them etc etc That'll take about, I dunno - 10 minutes?? I'd probably run out onto the street.. Get some oxgen into my lungs, stop traffic and start bellowing 'O Fortuna' at the highest decibal to the angry motorists before me. (my personal ambition - to be in a choir - I have no idea why)Kiss my crush, slap a couple of enemies, and use chalk to outline my body before I die so that I resemble those homocide victims from NYPD blues..hehe.

Nice question... em, one hour to live eh? I suppose I would tell my family how much I love them etc etc That'll take about, I dunno - 10 minutes?? 

I'd probably run out onto the street.. Get some oxgen into my lungs, stop traffic and start bellowing 'O Fortuna' at the highest decibal to the angry motorists before me. (my personal ambition - to be in a choir - I have no idea why)

Kiss my crush, slap a couple of enemies, and use chalk to outline my body before I die so that I resemble those homocide victims from NYPD blues..hehe.

152802[/snapback]

I like the homocide chalk idea. Make's sense.

Guest mstewart1

i wud tell everyone all mi deapest secrets and spend all mi money and burn anyone dat i've never liked :P

I would probably tell my brother the passwords to all of my online accounts (Xisto, Gmail, Yahoo, Friendster etc) so he could continue updating ang maintening my websites. hehehe and then I would listen to my favorite songs and artist. until i passed out.