xisto Community
Oxygen

Introducing Me

Hello everyone, I'm a 17 year old guy from Bangladesh. Its in Asia. My favourite topic of discussion is computing, and the internet, although i am by no means an expert in the area. I hope I enjoy myself here and be around for a long time.

what a active and fresh name you guy names! :D welcome to our community,yeah,where you can meet your demand on computer or internet.

Hello!And welcome aboard :D Have a great time at Xisto; this is a wonderful place to hang out at. As you might have found out already, there are plenty of places for talking about computing and the internet, even for the non-experts. I'm from India; that's pretty close :D Cheers...

Hello hello and welcome! I'm sure you'll like it here :D I know I sure do. And mama_soap is right. There are plenty of places to post for experts and non-experts alike.I'm definately a non-expert, but I am learning a lot from this site. The tutorials section has a lot of neat stuff in it, so if you are interested you should check it out.Anyway... I forgot to tell you that I'm Amanda - a 21 year old from Canada, and it's nice to meet you. I hope to see you around the forums :D

Hello and welcome here in Xisto! I hope you like this forum with a good support and helpful members. Like said before, here in the forum are many experts and non-experts. Me, I think I am also a non-expert. However, I think the expert-members would help you if there is any question or problem.

HI, Oxygen, and welcome to the Trap 17 community! Don't worry if you're not an expert on computers and/or the internet. I'm a non-expert myself, yet I visit many of the forums as there are lots of different topics to choose from, including computer-related stuff.By the way, my name is Evan and I'm a Canadian living in Japan. Yoroshiku ne! (That's Japanese for "Nice to meet you!")Hope you have a good time here and visit often. See you on the boards!

Thanks everyone, I had no idea so many Asians are here in Xisto.あなたに余りに会うニース (This either says "nice to meet you too" or "I love a chicken with a fat *bottom*", I'm not that great in Japanese)

welcome to Xisto. Hope you stay active and get your hosting credits.I'm 17 too. You know Before I always thought Bangladesh was in The middle east or something like that. lol. Now i know. see you learn things you never expected too.thanks i guess.

You've come to the right place, Oxygen!Welcome to Xisto, one of the best free web-hosting providers out there. I wish you the best of luck on creating your website; I am sure that it will be a success. Don't forget to keep posting and remaining active in the forums; it is a vital aspect of keeping your website up and running. See you on the forums!AmeriBass