xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kservice

Problems Doom 3/sapphire 9600 Pro And Gforce Fx 5200

Hello People,Please help!!!I bought Doom 3My System specs;Epox motherboardAthlon 2600+ CPU2@ 512 DDR PC 2700 RAMSapphire Radeon 9600 pro 128meg or Gforce FX 5200 128megMSI dvd burnerLiton dvd romMaxtor HDGeneric firewire cardwindows xp sp2 upgrade from sp1With the 9600pro the game just crashes with out warning there are no errors i have tryed ATIs drivers, the latest 5.5, Omega drivers, turned the AGP to X4turned smartwrite off , turned write combining off adjusted the bios accordingly, changed the AGP to CPU bridging to the via bridging .patched doom 3 with the 1.3 patchthe game runs sweet but just crashes randomly anywhere through the gameWith the 5200, OK its not that great!! the screen flickers and looks like crap!!i have the lates drivers alsoI JUST WANT TO PLAY THE GAME MAN!! I have been to https://support.activision.com/ with no help i have tried there suggestions , but no luck.It realy craps me off man when you buy something and it doesnt work, or its broken.I feel like taking all my games and Pc outside and doing a massive burnout on it.Yes!! I know i need to see someone about this anger!!BUT ITS DOING MY HEAD IN MAN!!SOMEONE PLEASE HELP MEEEEE please kservice

With the 9600pro the game just crashes with out warning there are no errors

i have tryed ATIs drivers, the latest 5.5, Omega drivers, turned the AGP to X4

turned smartwrite off , turned write combining off adjusted the bios accordingly, changed the AGP to CPU bridging to the via bridging .patched doom 3 with the 1.3 patch

the game runs sweet but just crashes randomly anywhere through the game

With the 5200, OK its not that great!! the screen flickers and looks like crap!!

i have the lates drivers also

149746[/snapback]

Well I honestly do not know what to tell you. In my experiences, if a game crashes randomly it has always been a driver conflict.