xisto Community
kahat

What Is Your Favorite Software?

1.mozilla Firefox2. notepad++ <-- supports so many languages and doesnt throw in extra formating...overall best app I have found for editing code files3. dameon tools <-- virtual drives, allows you to mount any file like it was a cd.go go opensource when you can IMO, but I do realize there are exceptions, namely OS and I recomend GIMP over photoshop anyday.

1. Firefox2. Photoshop3. I.e (Just Kidding). PC Tools Spybot search and destroy4. Threatfire5. AIM6. Windows Media player7. Paint. NET8. DreamweaverI think that photoshop might be the best software I have on my computer. The only reason I ranked firefox ahead of it is because I am always using the internet, so Firefox is what I am always using. Threatfire is also really good. It is by PCtools and it helps detect and delete Rogue Software (software mimicking real good software.) It's really good, and free. AIM has to be on my list as it is something I use whenever I go on the computer. Paint.net is on there, just because I have PS only at school, so I cannot use it when I go home. Paint.NET is a good alternative to photoshop, but it is not as good. And finally ,Dreamweaver has to be on my list. This is another program that I only have at school, but it is still really good. Has helped me make some basic web pages :lol:

Not in a particular order because they belong to different categories and I can't compare them:1) Nod32 - the anti-virus that kept my PC clean for a long time.2) Mozilla Firefox - the only browser I use.3) Macromedia Studio (Flash, Fireworks, etc.) - no comments required.

I like Opera for browsing, I think it is the fastest browser and you can browse mobile page without installing any plug in.I like Notepad++ too.It`s a great solution for a script writer.I like Flash MX 2004, though it`s an old schooll version of Flash i like to play with it.Making game and animation

talk about this, huh ?actually i am software collector. You know why ?Because i was a computer technician before, so a lot of software that i needed for customer.Any software useful for me, then i always collect , don't care about its ogirinal, freeware or pirate.But software i most liked is norton ghost, its was very fantastic software. Help me very much.every my windows crash (because always test software. :) ), its help recovery my windows within few minutes.And very important for my job.Second, all software used to develop website were also my favorite software like dreamweaver, apache and so on.Lastly, those software related to multimedia like mp3 cutter, video editing and i guess everybody need it.

If you had to only take 3 pieces of software, what would they be and why?
I will start by saying

First, I will go with opera because i love its speed and compliance with w3 standards.

Second, trillian because i can use all the chats in one although miranda is looking better each day but not there yet for me.

Finally, bitfender because its such a small yet extensive program that also works for linux

Your turn now

My three peices of softwares will be Photoshop, Corel draw, and in languages Vb and its newer versions like vb.net etc. Photoshop is the one which I like the most as in it we can scrumble with our pics as we like.