xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Milovoriel

Greetings From Scotland

Hi there,

new today..... just finding my way around the site ...... wee bit about me.... female, luv LOTR, chocolate, jazz and life in general .....

OK then ..... catch up with you all later... off now for a mug of tea and a packet of chocolate hobnobs ...... joy !!

take care .... ~M~ xx Posted Image

hi there .. welcome to Xisto ... I am also now in scotland !! where do you live ? I am now staying in glasgow for my studies .. just came here 2 days ago .. although it is about summer here ... but im felling a bit cold .. because my country of origin is very hot :D

welcome popular new,Scotland is great place i'd like to have a visit for tour. enjoy yourself in Xisto here...active to relax and chating with funny guys soon. :P

Welcome to Xisto, Milovoriel!This is one of the best sites out there when it comes to free web-hosting and the features that it provides are really amazing, which is why I am sure that you decided to come here and stay with us. Make sure to ask questions if and when you have any, and don't forget to keep posting and staying active on the forums. I wish you the best if luck on your site and hope that you have lots of success.AmeriBass