xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

poem: Devils cry now for my creative talent it

its a work in progress looking for some critics and opinions.

When they look into moon and see its strong glow...all he can think of is thier love.  Which grows as the spring time begins and strenghtens even more as the winter comes.  With the stars shining on a dark cold night, the two lovers listen for the the devil's cry.  As they embrace with the angels of love all the devil can do is cry, cry the tear that he wishes the most is to have the love that these two souls have shared.
  With a hail of bullets that a war brings... with the two lovers on opposite wings...  they look into the sky for the one shining moment as a bullet tears them apart...  When the hands let go with tears in their eyes all they can hear is the devils cry.
  With the devil looking on as the two lovers share the birth of their child, with a small smirk the devil lets them be.  With the happiness in his heart the devil looks up and shouts... the devil grabs a coat to keep his heart warm, promising to god that these three shall be free, he looks one more time at the 3 happy souls and waves to them goodbye.  The child looks up to him and gives a warm smile and remembers forever the devils cry.

I like this. How did the bullets tear them apart if they were on opposite wings? Is the devil supposed to represent a specific person? I found one error in the first line. Try "the" before "moon."

Impressive to say the least :) some grammatic and typo errors, but thosecan be easily remedied. i find it ironic however to see a devil portrayed as not evil enough. :)something like "Angel", the vampire with a soul. in your poem, a devilinstead. lolz :D