xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sportadic22

Intial D 4th Stage Arcade Game! ANYONE PLAY

omg i love this game.. i play this game at golfland all the time..somtimes im only white guy playing it ahhahai got a EVO!!! lolthis game is all about drifting and downhill and uphill courses..you guys should check it outANYONE ELSE PLAY THIS!!if so..whereAND WAT CAR DO U GOT!!!!!!

I don't think that there is any PC version that is similar to the arcade. There are Initial D PC games out there though... but they seem to be pretty bad (produced and everything by different people, not sega). I have the PS2 version of the arcade game. I think it is based off of the second version of the arcade game. It's a lot of fun but still not like the arcade even when I use my PS2 steering wheel. (Unfortunately it's the older one by logitech that looks like the one that came with GT3, not the GT4 one with a larger turning radius).That would be awesome though if they released a PC version of it with online play. Does anyone else know if there is such a thing or if there is another version of the arcade game coming to PS2?

Yeah!Indeed, Initial D driving game is can't fight with Grand Theft Auto 3. GTA 3 and GTA : Vice City are very good. GTA : Sans Andreas is more interesting that Initial D.Initial D (PC) cannot steel the car direction and steel in GTA : VC.Is there any options that reset the steeling at Initial D?

Yeah, it's the most (if not one of the most) expensive games in the arcade. Not to mention that there are always people on it, so you can almost never get a turn. From what I've seen by looking over people's shoulders it looks good, but hey I've never been a huge fan of chucking money into an arcade machine :(