xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Focus

Idiotic Things In My Life

Some things have been buggin me in my life>friends saying rumors about me around the school and then saying them to my face :D >Mrs. Kernen giving me a D in Life Skills because she didnt let me take the test or give me any of my missing work>Having to choose whether or not i want to move in with my dad or stay with my grandma>My mom making a big deal out of my sisters and my brother staying with my dad>My mom having another baby? Or is this another one of my wicked aunts rumors that are supposed to ruin my life and my family :D I guess that helped a little

It seems like you're having a rough time in your life. Remember, communication is one of the hugest and most helpful life skills. I'm sure if you communicated with these people a little more, you could have all of these worked out.

Some things have been buggin me in my life

>friends saying rumors about me around the school and then saying them to my face :D

>Mrs. Kernen giving me a D in Life Skills because she didnt let me take the test or give me any of my missing work

>Having to choose whether or not i want to move in with my dad or stay with my grandma

>My mom making a big deal out of my sisters and my brother staying with my dad

>My mom having another baby? Or is this another one of my wicked aunts rumors that are supposed to ruin my life and my family

:D I guess that helped a little

149498[/snapback]

1. Would you prefer to be slagged off behind your back, if so that can be arranged.

2. Life's hard, and she's a b..., complain to the principle or something. Make your voice heard.

3. That is a really bad choice to make. Poor you. Go for the one who you want to be with the most.

4. Slap her and tell her to get over it.

5. Make up your own destroying rumour. It works, trust me.

if i was you i would just calm yourself down because too much stress can affect you.. get stop.. breathe.. in .. and out.. breathe.. good now.. think how am i goin to get through all these situation and then go and do it and deal with the problems one by one and roll with the punches with your friends kk

I don't think the rumors will ever stop. Its part of school and life. People will always be talking crap about you all the time. Its a never ending cycle.Sometimes I don't want to communicate or talk it through. Because my parents aren't the mostly friendly people on the world. They're still your parents. YOu can't really see them as a person to talk too. Anything i say might be interpreted wrong. So i just shut up. But if your family is approachable you should definitely talk to them. Tell them what's going on. I know it will feel weird actually sitting down and talking but its for your benefit. You won't regret it.

:huh: I guess that helped a little

the vent always helps a little i know it helps me!

neways, as for your problems you have a verry stressful life! i would hate to live that life, if your friends are making rumors or spreading rumors about you they arent much of friends are they?

as for the teacher kinda sounds like my spanish teacher..i went to the principle and set up a meeting and i got an A in the class after the teacher was forced to do stuff that helped get my grade up to my liking (such as giving me my old assignments that yoou say im missing but i know i did and turned in)

as for family problems, they are always a pain in the *bottom*, my mom is going through allot and i hate seeing her erm stressed out like she is it kinda makes me feel responsable (although i am not) i suppose its because id ont really know how i can cheer her up any way *sigh*

hope your life clears up!

hmmmm...... tough decisions...well,about the house moving thing, i would say that you should do what you think is best,and as for the rumors,just forget about them.that is what i would do.