xisto Community
kitty

Help Me,please... Trouble with my account....

I'm new in this...I made a mistake when I ask an account for host...I wrote eyeblink.com and not eyeblink.trap17.com,can it be changed?I don't know what should I do...I can go to cpanel,but...I think it's not working properly...please help me... :P

that simple request to cancel account and then request a new account under the new name i think that how it goes

OK, your domain name is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Changes to eyeblink have been saved!ChangesBWLIMIT=5368709120DNS=eyeblink.trap17.comFEATURELIST=trap17_defaultIP=69.50.188.18LANG=englishMAXADDON=9MAXFTP=99MAXLST=99MAXPARK=9MAXPOP=99MAXSQL=99MAXSUB=99OWNER=XistoPLAN=trap17_BetaRS=rvblueSTARTDATE=1118076021Changing shell for eyeblink.Shell not changed.

You should be all set, just upload your web pages. Don't forget to change the index.html file that is in your root directory of public_html (that is the folder you publish your web site)

Nils