xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
b4thedawn125

Help Me With Account Please! account

Okay I received credits and was closed by one of the people and I formed my acount. But the links they give me are confusing

Account Creation Complete!!!

Vhost Passwords synced

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Access Cpanel at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ or http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
You can access ftp at ftp.b4thedawn125.trap17.com.com
Your MAIN FTP username and password are same as your cpanel username and password.

Okay but the second and third links go to "Page can't be displayed" and the cpanel first link gives me a "user name and password" little popup... It says to put in your MAIN FTP but I have NO idea WHAT that means. I tried putting in my hosting account username and password and then the popup just cam up again. Then I tried forum username and password and it still didnt work. Then I resorted to my domain name and ofcourse it didnt work. Can someone help me please?

This whole thing is really annoying and time consuming considering I just wanted this site to upload songs onto my playlist...which I hope I will be able to do

Notice from NilsC:
If you took the time to figure out where to post we can help you easier. You lost hosting credits for posting this in the "Tutorial Forum"

You have accessed cPanel, I see your IP in the last login.So judging by your question(s) ranting you don't know how to access ftp?correct ftp is ftp.b4thedawn125.trap17.com or you can just use the IP 69.50.188.18 and your username is britt125 and your password is whatever password you created for hosting, not the Xisto (Unless they are the same)Nils

Main FTP is the just the Main File Transfer Protocol - consider it as your account - the main account. All other FTPs are additional accouns you can add on what not.