xisto Community
john_meikle

Do You Want A Sneek Peek At My Site

Do You ?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thanks, I just bagged that template, lolThen I made a new one, probaly the best i'll ever have :DJust visit my site now and maybe you'll like it, added some colour and it aint dull :DI messed about with the code so ill need to fix the code up, need to tidy it upAnd how do you do index.php?act=downloads then it goes to downloads.php :( How do you do it ?

Thanks, I just bagged that template, lol

Then I made a new one, probaly the best i'll ever have :(

Just visit my site now and maybe you'll like it, added some colour and it aint dull :D

I messed about with the code so ill need to fix the code up, need to tidy it up

And how do you do index.php?act=downloads then it goes to downloads.php :( How do you do it ?

150363[/snapback]

Dude, your new design/layout is 10 times better than your old one! It's simple and professional-looking. So much better than what I was doing a year ago. Nice.

What I don't like is that you used tables. This is bad because if you ever have a large page, then it will take forever to load, and you could drive some of your visitors away because tables aren't rendered until all of it is read by the browser.

I give your new one a 8.5/10 because you made it yourself, you're young, and it's nice and simple. My three factors when rating websites. :D

About your download.php question. You would have to know PHP first. In your index.php file, you have to have a statement that will get the variable $act. Then, you have to have if...then statements that will select what to do with the variable. For example, if $act is equal to "downloads", then redirect to download.php. Very simple script. :( The only thing I don't like about this is that your potential pagerank might not be as high because search engines tend to turn away from URLs with question marks and ampersands in them.