xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
b4thedawn125

Anyone Like Evanescence? Music

Im sorry, that band is all about the Protools editing.... her voice wouldnt be anywhere near as good if it was recorded unaltered...... they use so much digital filtering... its their audio engineer who is the talented one.ooo, and also the session drummer from their first album, Josh Freese.... drummer from A Perfect Circle... he is amazing!Now, theres a band worth talking about! APC all the way!Pdrive

You have obviously never been to one of their concerts then. But yes, I admit, she sounds better on a CD. But she still sounds great with no digital filtering.

i like their music, the songs are very catchy. But the band scares me. With the way they look, I mean xD. Too gothic, I'm not all that "medival". (hope i spelled that right). Plus, I think this should go under entertainment ;)

so many people think she sucks while they think Jay z rules...HUH that is so stupid.

147956[/snapback]

I totally agree, how can people think that he rocks? ;)

Evanescence is great, haven't seen a band like them for a huge amount of time!