xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ragnorok161

Favorite Game System!

what is your favorite game system  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think that the PS2 is far more playable than the Xbox or Gamecube. I'm not sure why but I just like the feel better. I've only ever had playstations and the Dreamcast. Oh yehr, the good old Megadrive. I love master-systems and megadrives. I would have voted for them if they're down there. Anyone else likes them. Oh and the Amiga, and that Pong thing. Wow1 Memories!

I have to say DC is my favorite console currently. My favorite switches every so often, but as it stand I am amzed that the DC is STILL the only console that can easily browse the web. I mean the Xbox, PS2 and GameCube all support the use of th internet but none of them let you surf it. In my opinion it would only help them to support browsing. It may not be a big deal to everyone, but personally I'm big on novelty, I like being able to do novel things like surf the web with a sega saturn or post on message boards with a DC, and honestly I think it could make browsing easier for people who aren't as good with computers. I could hook my DC up to the TV and get it online in a flash to show the whole family something on the TV which wouldnt' be nearly as easy with a PC.Yeah people may say it isn't as efficient surfing on a TV but it would make things less complicated when you can plug in a DC and just surf instead of having to worry about computer problems. That very reason is why I like consoles in general, while they may not be as graphically powerful in all cases, they just work. You don't have to worry about system requirements or anything of that nature, you just buy the game and pop it in, simple as that.