xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

U.s. Confirms Gitmo Soldier Kicked Quran

my comments:i don't know what wrong with these guys.. they can't respect other nation's people.... but can't they respect other religions holy books?if they don't have even this much of decency then they don't deserve do these so called "freedom operations"!

Omigosh that's really awful! :D Although the US government refuses to conclusively confirm whether or not those incidents occurred, the fact that at least 4 of those incidents were confirmed to me really shows that it's true. :P It's truly awful, because to the Muslims, the Quran is so sacred that non-Muslims are not even allowed to handle it. I did a project back in the first year of college and we had to do a huge group paper on the 3 monotheistic religions (Christianity, Islam and Judaism) and the students in the Islam group had to go to the Islamic libraries together with Muslims if they wanted to photocopy even English translations of the Quran - that's how sacred the book is.I can't believe the actions of these guards. I mean I know there's a lot of anger after 9/11 and these people are suspected of terrorism, but they're also people and their religion should be respected. By disrespecting a person's religion, you are not only disrespecting them, but ALL the people who believe in that religion, which includes many many good people in the world.And the saddest thing is, technically, we're all on the same side, believing in the same God... will this ever end? :(

Hi there friends. I'm a muslim my self, and quran is my holy book. It is true that quran is really a sacred book. And i do agree that every holy book from every religion is sacred book. It is really bad that they splash the quran with urine, if they hate their enemy they should keep respect to those person religion and holy book. As you should know, the muslim who bomb and kill anybody is shouldn't be considered as muslim, they have became a part of evil. There are no holy book that teach people who believe on it to kill anybody. If there are any muslim against his quran, then he or she is not a muslim anymore, they really just a piece of trash. but, the people who splash the holy quran with urine even worse... don't they want a peace over the world? is it the way they hate muslim? isn't their holy book teach them to respect other person religion?. I'm sure their holy book or bibble always tell them the right thing, not to offense other person religion. But they, this guard, against it.... they are also evil.... no heaven door are opened for them..we, everyone are bond with religion. The religion that make world full of peace and friendship.