xisto Community
grandgamer

Insufficient Hosting Credits why is it doing this?

when i try upgrading my account it always You have insufficient hosting credits. im trying to go for plan 2 and i have plenty of credits dont i or do i need more i just dont understand y its saying i have insufficient hosting credits

I noticed that once my site was activated, it practically started my credits over. They didn't show up in the forum of "credits", but rather "days remaining" that I am about to not post on these forums. I think that once you request a package, it starts your 'credits' / 'days granted' back to zero, even if you have a billion posts. Maybe you simply have to be more active, and acumulate your points back over again.When I got my site, I had about 2 days (approx.) granted of AFK. After I made a few replies and new posts, my credits granted me up to 14 days (approx.) of AFK.I could be wrong on this matter, but that was the case for myself.

yes,i'm sure of that. you have 50 posts but don't means you have 50 credits understand?ps: i think it's harder & harder to get a fitable host here i suggested you search "free-webhosts.com"you will get more simply wa :D y to webhosts.

I found out that as well, even though I read it. Post count does not equal credits. Credits are based on how long your messages are (without spamming). :D