xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HmmZ

A New Sig I find this one alot better :)

Damann,The eye is on the rightJohnny,You mean putting the eye some more on the foreground? (by giving it some orange-like color)? I will get on to the border and the eye tomorrow, now im sleepy hehe :rolleyes:Thanks for the feedback guys,It's an honor to actually get a compliment from 2 of the best sigmakers in Xisto :lol:

Damann,

The eye is on the right

Johnny,

You mean putting the eye some more on the foreground? (by giving it some orange-like color)? I will get on to the border and the eye tomorrow, now im sleepy hehe :rolleyes:

Thanks for the feedback guys,

It's an honor to actually get a compliment from 2 of the best sigmakers in Xisto :lol:

147107[/snapback]

Hm, that might work. Try it out when you get the chance, I s'pose.

And, nah, I doubt I'm one of the best, there's probably quite a few "crouching tigers" lurking around here. And even if I am one of the best, it shouldn't be an honor to be complimented by me. :D

Posted Image

A bit improved, gave the eye some more accents and gave the sig a small border (didn't want to overdo it as it wouldn't fit the sig..)

Any good?:rolleyes:

Ow and btw, there may be some crouching tigers, but you're the one coming up with the continuous great sigs and the support for your fellow members, that's what makes a good sigmaker :lol:

Posted Image

A bit improved, gave the eye some more accents and gave the sig a small border (didn't want to overdo it as it wouldn't fit the sig..)

Any good?:rolleyes:

Ow and btw, there may be some crouching tigers, but you're the one coming up with the continuous great sigs and the support for your fellow members, that's what makes a good sigmaker :lol:

147239[/snapback]

Yup, that looks a little better.

And I dunno about continuous good sigs...I get pwned on the GameRenders forums, believe me...getting better though...