xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

video card

dude, the one you posted is like a two year old card. You can't run anything on it. The best cards now are as gfever said, the ATI X series and the Nvidia Geforce 6 series.I would personally go for the Gforce 6600, since it is much cheaper than its big brothers.

if ur a gamer, depends on which game u buy, some games run better on nvidia, others on ati.....if ur not sure... check!!! but if u want the best, be prepared 2 spend the big bux! and by big, i mean REALLY BIG!!! HUMONGOUS!!! FREAKIN CRAZY!! LIKE AZIAN PPL!!( i should know, im a jap)

ATI Radeon X800XT of course!It is the newest and hottest VGU on the market, NVIDIA is losing its touch...Btw, have anyone ever heard ATI FireGL 9000?I read it in a Notebook specification, is it good?Please tell me....

it really depends on how much you want to spend. there are some really good cards out there that costs a lot of money. best idea would be to look for a price range and what you are going to be using the card for.a good site for buying computer stuff is http://www.newegg.com/. their prices are really good and they are very reliable. look at their stuff

Bah, why pay $400 for a freaking card that will the half that price after one month? At the most I would buy something about the range of $120 at newwegg.

It could be Matrox Parhelia or G450 or G550 for bussines applications. I am intresting in buying G550 or G450 cause of its great Tv-out capability, but I guess gaming performance is a bit slobish. I am those Divx/Xvid guy and playing Worms in free time, so DirectX isn't much of issue to me. :rolleyes: For gaming anyting from Nvidia or ATI that suits your price/performance ratio. Maybe ATI 9600XT, but read things on the net,I found it can be re-biosed to higher level (like 9800Pro).