xisto Community
melkonianarg

Mac Os X Vs. Windows Xp Which do you prefer?

MAC OS X or WINDOWS XP?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

guess what I would vote :P, of course Linux if there's that option, if not Macs, I love Macs since when I saw the first iMac w/ Mac OS 9. (I hated OS 9 compared to X)but still it is easier and better than Windows, IMO. I'm not gonna dig into details because I need to go.xboxrulz

Heh...no OS defeats Windows in gaming. Windows is the only OS for gaming for me. Why? Because most PC games are developed for Windows users. As my friends have said before, Windows owns most of the market shares right now, so it is pretty much save to say that a lot of game developers will try to publish their games for Windows. And with the upcoming Longhorn, Windows will be very popular among gamers. So I guess...because I am a gamer...I will choose Windows over Mac.

Comparing Windows XP to OSX Tiger is like comparing Apples to Oranges... Apples... HAHA!! Get it? Ok... Knock on wood...

While Windows XP is targeted for the mainstream users, that strives for wide-scale compatibility, whether in the work force or at home, OSX Tiger is targeted to the corporate world where a single down-time can cause millions of dollars in damages.

OSX Tiger is a very reliable operating system, while Windows XP is a very versitille operating system.

For the average user, playing games, doing homework, Windows XP is a must. So much more games are compatible with Windows XP but not with OSX Tiger.

For the more avid users, video editing, photo editing, OSX Tiger is a must. Apples offers a comprehensive layout of its program, that offers simplicity, ease, and seamlessness.

If you are here to impress, Apple is the way to go. Its operating system is very easy to use.

If you are here as a gamer, Windows XP is the way to go. It offers a broader selections of games.

Recently OSX Tiger has added a wide array of useful features that has ought to find competitions: Spotlight, Automator, CoreImage, etc. More features can be found at http://www.apple.com/.

Windows XP lacks many security anemities, most notably virus protection.

Although you can tweak, hack, and download, Windows XP enhancer, it is never the same.

The new world is demanding for a integrated solution, and in an operating system that offers Virus, Firewall, Real-Time Search, among other features built-in, there is no competition. OSX Tiger wins... hands down..

*This has not been a biased review. I use both OSX Tiger as well as Windows XP.

hmm i have allways use microsoft windows, but my dad is use linux and it is pretty good too, but i cant play all games on linux so i use windows. Linux and OS is for pros who dosent play game.

i think windows xp is best around it has good interface.more usefull...most programes work for it....wonderfull driver database...more secure than other os as i think.till longhorn make it's debut windows xp is best os around.